- Items must be returned unused in pristine condition with the original purchase receipt and in the original packaging. All personalized items are excluded. Due to hygiene reasons, items must be returned in their original sealed bag.
- These terms do not affect your legal rights to return the goods under the Sale of Goods Act.
- You must notify us within 14 days of receipt if you wish to return a item.
What you need to do:
- Use the sticky address label on your packaging slip
- Pop the item into a padded envelope.
- Let us know that you are returning the item and why.
- Mark your invoice number found on your packaging slip followed by the letter “R”
- Place the items into their original presentation boxes and make sure the parcel is sealed securely. You should also place a copy of the packaging note you received with your order into the parcel. Please note that pierced jewellery must be returned in its original sealed packaging.
- For refunds: once we have assessed the items, the money will be put back on to the credit/debit card that was used to place the order online within 28 days
- This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to return the item subject to a dispute at his own cost in all circumstances.
- Seller’s Return Policy is supreme; it supersedes all other Return Policy. Please view Seller’s Return Policy before all Transaction.